How to request to pause my AutoFile return?
If you're successfully enrolled in our AutoFile service, and you wish to pause a return TaxJar is filing on your behalf, you must submit a request from your AutoFile Dashboard.
Here's how to submit a request:
- Log in to your TaxJar account and click the AutoFile tab to access your AutoFile Dashboard.
- Click Pause an AutoFile:
- Select the state(s) that you want to pause filing(s) and select the reason.
🚫 Requests to pause are unavailable for AutoFiles that are in progress or submitted.
- Next, please enter any additional information or questions for our support team.
- Click Submit and check the inbox of the email address associated with the TaxJar account.
All requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by the TaxJar team.
- Please note, although you will receive an immediate confirmation that your request was submitted, this is a confirmation that your Pause Request has been received and is now under review.
- To be clear, a member of our support team needs to review your request and will respond via email within 24 hours to let you know if we are able to successfully pause your filing.
- Your AutoFile return is still scheduled to be filed until you receive this additional approval email from the TaxJar team.
The approval email will include a deadline date and we must hear back from you by this date to resume filing your return.
- Please note that AutoFile is built around a series of specific deadlines so that our system can automatically file all returns in time to meet the state's due date.
- Stopping a return that is in the process is an exception to our system's filing process that we can make for you this month, but we will not be able to make this exception for your account repeatedly.
- If we don't hear back from you by then, we, unfortunately, will not be able to AutoFile your return this month and your AutoFile enrollment will be canceled. You will then be responsible for filing your return manually.