What is an order?
What counts as an “order” for my subscription plan?
- After linking your sales channel(s) to TaxJar, our system counts each sale, refund or return that is imported into TaxJar as one order.
- Our system counts all imported orders sent to any state or country against your monthly order limit, regardless if sales tax has been collected or not.
- If you import transactions via CSV, each unique "order_id" in the file will count as one order.
- If you create orders in TaxJar using our TaxJar API, these will also count as one order each.
- Any API tax calculations or rate lookups that we provide are counted as 1/10th of an order towards your monthly order total.
- Example: If you make 5,000 calls to our API in the month, this will count towards your monthly order limit as 500 orders.