What is an order?
What counts as an “order” for my subscription plan?
- If you have linked your e-commerce account to TaxJar, any sale, refund, or return that is imported from your website or shopping cart into TaxJar with one or more line items will be counted as one order.
- Our system counts all imported orders sent to any state or country against your monthly order limit, regardless if sales tax has been collected or not.
- If you import transactions via CSV, each unique "order_id" in the file will count as one order.
- If you create orders in TaxJar using our TaxJar API, these will also count as one order each.
- Any API tax calculations or rate lookups that we provide are counted as 1/10th of an order towards your monthly order total.
- Example: If you make 5,000 calls to our API in the month, this will count towards your monthly order limit as 500 orders.