What happens if I exceed my plan?
- If that happens, you'll see a line item for "Flex Fees" listed in your invoice.
We understand that your sales volume may fluctuate, and we don't want to force you to upgrade to a bigger plan before you're sure your sales will remain at that level.
- You will only see flex fees when your monthly orders exceed your plan's limits.
- The next month, you'll go back to your regular plan price as long as your orders remain in the limits of that plan.
- If you're not ready to choose a subscription with increased order limits, you can stay on the plan you have.
- If you start to see flex fees for several months in a row, you may want to consider switching to a bigger plan.