What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Virginia?
To enroll in AutoFile for Virginia, you'll need the details listed below:
Virginia AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Virginia DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my Virginia State Tax ID?
- This is the state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- The formatting for this ID is 11 digits, followed by the letter "F," followed by 3 more digits. (Example: 12345678901F123)
What's my State Login and State Passcode?
- We explain how to locate your VA Business iFile User ID and Password here.