What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Alabama?
To enroll in AutoFile for Alabama, you'll need the details listed below:
Alabama AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Alabama DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my Sales Tax Account ID and Local Tax Account ID?
- These are the 10 digit state and local account ID numbers (SLS/SLU and LCL) you received from state when you registered for your sales tax license. (See more details here.)
What's my Sign On ID and Access Code?
- We have more details about these credentials here.
What's my Third-Party Password?
- This is the password you create when you enable your MAT account for third-party access. We explain this in full detail here.