New York Schedule H
Does TaxJar Support New York's Schedule H?
Yes, we have now incorporated Schedule H with your TaxJar New York state sales tax report.
- To see the new Schedule H, first, you need to login to TaxJar, and visit your “Exemptions” tab.
- From there, scroll or use the search bar to find the clothing items you sell, and categorize them as “clothing.”
- Once you have categorized the clothing and footwear you sell, when you visit your New York state sales tax report, you’ll see the option to expand the Schedule H in the below screenshot.
- This will show you the precise sales tax amounts you need to file Schedule H on exempt clothing and footwear in New York.
New York Schedule H Support Makes it Easier for New York Taxpayers to AutoFile
Yes, TaxJar's AutoFile service supports filing for the Schedule H for your New York sales tax return.
- Therefore, once your products are categorized correctly you’ll be able to sign up for AutoFile for your New York sales tax returns!
- If you sell on a different shopping cart or marketplace and want to be notified when we support Schedule H, send us an email with your request at email@example.com.