What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Louisiana?
To enroll in AutoFile for Louisiana, you'll need the details listed below:
Louisiana AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Louisiana DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my State Tax ID?
- This is the 10 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my Parish Registered Email Address?
- We have more details about this credential here.
- If you haven't yet registered for a Parish E-File account, we show you how to get started here.
Is there anything else I need?
- The earlier you enroll in AutoFile for Louisiana, the better!
- TaxJar won't be able to AutoFile your Louisiana returns until after you approve access for TaxJar in your Parish E-File account. Part of this process involves waiting for the DOR to send you a notification letter that contains the directions you'll need to follow to approve TaxJar's access.
- We outline this process here.