What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Arizona?
To enroll in AutoFile for Arizona, you'll need the details listed below:Arizona AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your tax license.
- It should be listed on your tax registration paperwork.
What's my AZ State Tax ID?
- This is the 8 digit (no dashes) state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your tax license.
What's my State Login and E-Signature Pin?
- We have more details about these credentials here.
- Please note: the E-signature pin is not your password
What's my Location ID?
- We explain what this is and how to locate it in full detail here.
- Your location ID is 3 digits and will likely start with 0.
* Please note, TaxJar will request 3rd party access to your state sales tax account following your enrollment form submission.
- You need to approve access before TaxJar proceeds with your enrollment.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to approve 3rd party file and pay access
- 3rd party access is required for a successful AutoFile enrollment
- This article walks you through approving Delegate Access to your AZ Taxes account.
For more information about these credentials or to learn how to register for a sales tax permit, click here.
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Arizona DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and get them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.