Arizona: How to add TaxJar as a delegate to your AZ Taxes account
After you initially submit your Arizona AutoFile enrollment form, our team will request 3rd party "Delegate" access to your account. In order to proceed with your enrollment, we will need for this access to be granted.
Here's how to do this:
1) The Primary User must login to the business account at https://www.aztaxes.gov/
2) When you are logged in and have selected a business to view, click " Security Details" in the menu on the left hand side of the screen. This will lead you to a page with pending Delegate access requests.
3) Select “View” beside the request for "TPS Unlimited."
In order to file for you, we will need permissions to look up, file, and make payments to your account.
4) Click approve, and then confirm once more to approve the request.
If you’ve successfully approved our access, you will see a “Security Confirmation Page.”
- Once you’ve granted our Delegate access, please resubmit your Arizona AutoFile enrollment form, so that we can proceed with verifying your enrollment.
- If you need additional assistance, Arizona has a helpful video on YouTube that walks you through this process, start-to-finish.