How do I sign up for an annual plan?
You can switch plans from your Plan & Billing page.
- Click the " Change Plan" button.
- On the next page, you can then toggle between Monthly and Annual at the top right to view available annual plans.
- Select your plan - we ask you to confirm your acknowledgment of our flex fees policy before continuing to complete your plan change.
If you've already purchased a plan, the system will automatically pro-rate your invoice for the annual plan based on the time you've already spent on your current plan.
Why don't I see the option to choose an annual subscription plan?
If you don't see an option to choose an annual subscription plan, there may be a couple of reasons why!
1. Your cart controls your billing directly and has not given TaxJar the ability to offer an annual subscription for your account.
- Prior to May 2020, Square users were billed directly by Square and currently are not able to purchase annual TaxJar subscriptions.
- As of 1/1/19, new Shopify users who install the TaxJar app directly from the Shopify App Marketplace are also billed directly by Shopify and cannot currently purchase annual subscriptions.
- Because you must have an annual subscription to purchase AutoFile credits, users who are billed by Square or Shopify directly will not have the ability to purchase AutoFile Credits.
2. If your account provides further instruction to contact Sales, please submit a request directly from within your TaxJar account.