What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Pennsylvania?
To enroll in AutoFile for Pennsylvania, you'll need the details listed below:
Pennsylvania AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my PA License ID?
- This is the 8 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my Entity ID Type and Entity ID?
- We explain these credentials in full detail here.
What's my Sales and Use Account ID?
- This is your 11 digit account ID for Pennsylvania.
- This can be found in your MyPath account under the Sales and Use Tax card.
What's my Letter ID?
- This is unique 11 digit number beginning with L that is printed on the MyPath access letter that 'TPS Unlimited, Inc' (TaxJar) requested on your behalf.
- If you are having trouble entering the Letter ID, you can add a zero to the end of it to move through the enrollment form. Example: L1111111110
- This field in optional. If the Letter ID isn't provided when you submit your enrollment form, you'll be brought to another page and be required to enter your Business Registration Confirmation Code.
What's my Business Registration Confirmation Code?
- This is a unique 10 digit confirmation number provided to you by the state when registering your business on the MyPath website.
- This number should be entered on the AutoFile enrollment form without dashes.
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?