What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Pennsylvania?
To enroll in AutoFile for Pennsylvania, you'll need the details listed below:
Pennsylvania AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Pennsylvania DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can locate it in your e-TIDES account details as we explain here or contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my State Tax ID?
- This is the 8 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license. (We show you how to find this detail here.)
What's my State User ID and State Password?
- We have more details about these credentials here.
What's my Entity ID Type and Entity ID?