What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Pennsylvania?
To enroll in AutoFile for Pennsylvania, you'll need the details listed below:Pennsylvania AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Pennsylvania DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can locate it in your e-TIDES account details as we explain here or contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my PA State Tax ID?
- This is the 8 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license. (We show you how to find this detail here.)
What's my State User ID and State Password?
- We have more details about these credentials here.
What's my Entity ID Type and Entity ID?
- We explain these credentials in full detail here.
- We also show you how to locate these details here.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Before enrolling in AutoFile, first make sure that your Pennsylvania e-TIDES is fully set up and that you have added your Enterprise to your account.