Pennsylvania: What is my Entity ID and Entity ID Type?
When you register for a Pennsylvania sales tax license, the state allows you to register your entity using one of the following types of ID numbers:
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Department of State Number
- Account Identification Number
- KITS Temporary Identification Number
- Revenue Assigned Temporary Employer Number
- Debts Number
- Employer Number Assigned by Revenue
When you enroll in AutoFile for Pennsylvania, you'll need to provide:
- The ID number that is connected to your entity's registration
- The type of ID number you used to register your entity from this list above.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can verify this information in your account details by accessing your Enterprise Maintenance details. (We show you how to do this here.)