What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for New Jersey?
To enroll in AutoFile for New Jersey, you'll need the details listed below:
New Jersey AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the New Jersey Department of Taxation DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my New Jersey Taxpayer ID?
- This is the 12 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- We explain this in more detail here.
What's my State PIN?
- This is a 4 digit PIN that is issued by the state. According to the state, it will be printed on your Welcome letter you receive after you register.
- If you don't have a PIN, click here to learn more.