What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Indiana?
To enroll in AutoFile for Indiana, you'll need the details listed below:
Indiana AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Indiana DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my IN State Tax ID?
- This is the 10 digit (no dashes) state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my Location ID?
- This is optional. If you have multiple locations, please provide the 3-digit Location ID:
What's my State Login and State Passcode?
We are aware that Indiana is changing the web portal to access your sales tax account. The new website is INTIME will be active starting September 8th and we will have more information then. For the time being, we will still be using the INTAX website to file your returns and need that login information.