Indiana: What is my State Login and State Passcode?
The Indiana State Login and State Passcode:
Indiana is now using the new website INtime - Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine.
- As of September 2020, Indiana no longer uses INTax website.
These are the details used to login to your INTIME account at the INTIME - Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine website.
- The Username and Password you provide for AutoFile should be associated with your Indiana Sales and Use Tax account ID. These details should not be associated with other types of tax accounts with the state of Indiana.
- Your INTIME Username = State Login in the Indiana AutoFile enrollment form
- Your INTIME Password = State Passcode in the Indiana AutoFile enrollment form
If you do not yet have an INTIME account, you can select "Create One" and proceed with registration.
- You'll need to have an INTIME account prior to enrolling in AutoFile for Indiana.