What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Florida?
To enroll in AutoFile for Florida, you'll need the details listed below:
Florida AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Florida DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and ask them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my FL Certificate Number
- This is the 13 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license. (The full certificate number will be 14 digits, but the state requires only the first 13 digits to login to the e-file website.)
- Note: You cannot substitute your Florida User Name and Password for the Certificate Number and Business Partner Number. (See more details about this here.)
What's my Business Partner Number?
- This is a 7 or 10 digit number assigned by the state.
- A 10 digit number must be entered to save your enrollment form. (If your business partner number is only 7 digits, prepend the number with three zeros e.g. 0001234567.)
- We have more details about this credential here.