What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Florida?
To enroll in AutoFile for Florida, you'll need the details listed below:
Florida AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Florida DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my FL Certificate Number?
- This is the 13 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- Note: You cannot substitute your Florida User Name and Password for the Certificate Number and Business Partner Number. (See more details about this here.)
What's my Business Partner Number?
- We have more details about this credential here.