What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Kansas?

To enroll in AutoFile for Kansas, you'll need the details listed below:

Kansas AutoFile Enrollment FAQ

What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?

  • This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Kansas DOR.
  • If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and get them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)

What's my First Filing Period?

  • Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
  • The First Filing Period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.

What's my State Registered Business Name?

  • This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
  • It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.

What are my State Tax ID and Access Code?

Is there anything else I should know?

  • A signed Power of Attorney form is required by the Kansas Department of Revenue before TaxJar can AutoFile your Kansas sales tax returns. 
  • This form will be provided to you by TaxJar during the enrollment verification process.