I don't see the "Enroll in AutoFile" button on my Dashboard
In order to enroll in AutoFile, you'll first need to have an active sales tax license. You won't see the "Enroll in AutoFile" button on your Dashboard until you tell our system that you have an active sales tax license.
1) If you've collected sales tax in the state for the current filing period you'll see the "enroll in AutoFile" button on your Dashboard.
- If you're already collecting sales tax, our system understands that you have a sales tax license, as the states consider it unlawful to begin collecting without a license.
2) If you have not yet collected sales tax for the current filing period, but you have an active registration, you should add the state as a nexus state in your account by filling out all of the details in the State Nexus Settings, including your State registration number to see the AutoFile enrollment button.
- To do this, click the 'change' link next to the state name in your State Nexus Settings and add your registration number.
- After you complete this step, you'll see the AutoFile enrollment button on your Dashboard for the state.
- Click that button to get started with your enrollment!