What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Oklahoma?
To enroll in AutoFile for Oklahoma, you'll need the details listed below:
Oklahoma AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Oklahoma DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and ask them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my OK State Tax ID?
- This is your 10 digit (beginning with STS) state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- Format: STS1234567890
- You received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my State Login and Passcode?
- This is your username and password used to provide access to your Oklahoma TAP online account.
For more information about registering for a Sales Tax Permit in Oklahoma, click here.