What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Oklahoma?
To enroll in AutoFile for Oklahoma, you'll need the details listed below:
Oklahoma AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Oklahoma DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and ask them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my OK State Tax ID?
- This is your 10 digit (beginning with STS or SVU) state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- Sales tax license format: STS1234567890
- Vendor's Use license format: SVU1234567890
- You will have received this tax ID from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- Once you have confirmed your state tax ID, make sure your Oklahoma State Settings reflect the correct license type.
What's my Third Party Passphrase
- This is a unique passphrase you set up within your Oklahoma TAP online account to allow 3rd party access. It is separate from your password used to log into your online account.
- To add a Passphrase for a third party:
- Login to OkTap.
- Click the Add Third Party Access hyperlink in the I Want To section.
- Enter a Passphrase of your choice and click the Next button.
- Click the Submit button.
You will then provide the TaxJar with the Passphrase you created.
What Zip Code is needed:
- We would need the zip code for the address you used when you registered with the state.
For more information about registering for a Sales Tax Permit in Oklahoma, click here.
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.