What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Missouri?
To enroll in AutoFile for Missouri, you'll need the details listed below:
Missouri AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Missouri DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state and ask them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my State Tax ID?
- This is the account ID you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license. The account ID is 8 numbers followed by 2 letters (usually ST).
What are my MyTax User ID and Password?
- This is the unique user ID and password you created for the MyTax Missouri DOR website.
Is there anything else I need?