What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for South Carolina?
To enroll in AutoFile for South Carolina, you'll need the details listed below:
South Carolina AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my SC State Tax ID?
- This is your state registration number that is 9 digits in length. It is a separate number from your FEIN.
- You received it from the state when you registered for your sales tax license and should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What is my SC SID?
- This is a Single Identification Number the state assigns you for filing your return that 7 numbers long.
What's my Letter ID?
- This is a unique number printed on all correspondence from the SC Department of Revenue. It begins with an L.
- Example: L9999999999
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the South Carolina DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and ask them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.