What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Nevada?
To enroll in AutoFile for Nevada, you'll need the details listed below:
Nevada AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Nevada DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and ask them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my Nevada State Tax ID?
- This is your 10 digit state taxpayer ID followed by your 3 digit location number (no spaces).
- You received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my State Login and State Password?
- These are the username and password used to gain access to your Nevada Tax Center online account here.
For more information about registering for a Sales Tax Permit in Nevada, click here.