What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Arkansas?
To enroll in AutoFile for Arkansas, you'll need the details listed below:
Arkansas AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my State Assigned Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Arkansas DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and ask them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my AR Account ID?
- This is the Account ID you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax or vendor's use tax license.
- The Account ID should be on the permit confirmation letter you received from the state after registration.
- The Account ID normally ends in - SLS.
What's my AR Account Type?
- This is where you indicate whether you've registered for a sales tax license or vendor's use tax license.
- How to Identify Your AR Account Type?
What's my Zip Code?
- This is the zip code that you used to register your business with the state (usually the main address for your business in your home state.)
What's my Last Payment?
- This is the exact amount of the last payment you made to the state of Arkansas on your last return, your last estimated payment, or the $50.00 Sales Tax Permit fee.
- If you've never made a payment, please enter $0 as the payment amount on your enrollment form.