What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Wyoming?
To enroll in AutoFile for Wyoming, you'll need the details listed below:
Wyoming AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Wyoming DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my Wyoming State Tax ID?
Your Wyoming State Tax ID number is the state specific account number the Wyoming DOR gave you upon registration. The tax ID is 8 numerals in length and usually begins with a 2.
What's my Wyoming State User ID and Password?
This is the unique username and password you created for the Wyoming DOR website.
What is my Wyoming State PIN?
This is a unique 5 digit code you established with the state for your Wyoming DOR account. This along with your user ID and password are needed to log into your state sales tax account.
- The earlier you begin the AutoFile enrollment process for Wyoming, the better!
- The Wyoming DOR confirms accounts for filing. The state notifies us once this confirmation is complete, which might take several business days. It is important to allow as much time as possible for the Wyoming DOR to review your account.