What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Nebraska?
To enroll in AutoFile for Nebraska, you'll need the details listed below:
Nebraska AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- Your filing frequency is assigned to you by the state based on the amount of sales tax you collect for the period.
- If we can not verify your state assigned payment schedule during the verification process, TaxJar may ask you to provide documentation of your filing frequency. This request would come via email after submitting your enrollment form.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved and the payment schedule.
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my State Tax ID?
- This is the seven to eight digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my State User ID and PIN?
- Your Nebraska User ID is the same as your State Tax ID.
- Your PIN number is five digits.
- Both your user ID and PIN can be found on form 10, an example can be found here at the Nebraska Department of Revenue.
- The combination of User ID and PIN should allow you to login to the Nebraska Business Electronic Filing System here.