What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Ohio?
To enroll in AutoFile for Ohio, you'll need the details listed below:
Ohio AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Ohio DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my State Tax ID?
- This is the 8 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my State Login and State Passcode?
- We have more details about these credentials here.