What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for Connecticut?
To enroll in AutoFile for Connecticut, you'll need the details listed below:
Connecticut AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the Connecticut DOR.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the state's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the states here.)
What's my State Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my State Tax ID?
- This is the 10 or 11 digit state certificate number you received from the state when you registered for your sales tax license.
What's my State User ID and State Password?
- We have more details about these credentials here.