Georgia: How do I find my zip code of record?
The AutoFile Enrollment form for Georgia asks for your Zip Code on Record with the state of Georgia.
- You should enter the zip code that you used to register your business with the state (usually the main address for your business in your home state.)
- You can find this zip code listed in your Georgia Tax Center account under Business/Corporation Information.
- It should also be printed on the sales tax certificate that you received from the state.
- This will not necessarily be a Georgia zip code (unless you provided a GA zip for your business when you registered for a license with the Georgia DOR.)
- If you don't remember the zip code you gave the state when you registered, you can give Georgia's DOR a call and they can look up this detail for your account: 877-423-6711.