Squarespace Getting Started
If you have questions regarding our integration with Squarespace, here's some information to get you started:
How to connect Squarespace to your TaxJar account
To enable the integration between Squarespace and TaxJar:
- Please connect directly within Squarespace Extensions: TaxJar and click Connect to Site.
- Then, log in with your Squarespace and select your site.
- Please review the Permissions Request and click Allow to continue.
- If you are not logged into TaxJar, you'll be prompted to log into your TaxJar account, enter in your Squarespace website and Save and Continue:
- You've successfully connected your Squarespace to your TaxJar account!
*We'll immediately begin importing your Squarespace data - please note, the amount of data we import depends on if you have a trial account or an active subscription.
Can I connect Squarespace to TaxJar if I'm using the software(s) on a trial basis?
Yes! Whether you're trying out Squarespace, TaxJar or both, you can set up this integration during your trial.
- Please note, Squarespace has their own plans and you would need to contact their Support/Sales team directly for further information regarding their services.
How do I categorize my Squarespace products?
TaxJar supports classifying these products for sellers using Squarespace and we provide step by step instructions on categorizing your products here.
- If you do not see the option to categorize your products, you may have a combination of Linked Accounts we do not yet support.
How to remove Squarespace from your TaxJar account
You can remove Squarespace from your TaxJar account by following these two steps:
- In your TaxJar account, please click Unlink next to Squarespace in your Linked Accounts.
- Then, to ensure you've disabled the extension within Squarespace, log into your Squarespace account > Home Menue > Settings > Extensions. Select TaxJar and click Disconnect.