Squarespace Getting Started
If you have questions regarding our integration with Squarespace, here's some information to get you started:
- How to connect Squarespace to your TaxJar account to import Squarespace
- Can I connect Squarespace to TaxJar if I'm in a trial?
- Does TaxJar provide sales tax calculations for my Squarespace orders?
(Read to enable calculations)
- How do I categorize my Squarespace products?
- How to remove Squarespace from your TaxJar account
How to connect Squarespace to your TaxJar account
Please note, the following instructions are to allow data to be imported from your Squarespace store into TaxJar. To enable calculations, you must have a Professional account and follow these directions here.
- Please connect directly within Squarespace Extensions: TaxJar and click Connect to Site.
- Then, log in with your Squarespace and select your site.
- Please review the Permissions Request and click Allow to continue.
- If you are not logged into TaxJar, you'll be prompted to log into your TaxJar account, enter in your Squarespace website and Save and Continue:
- You've successfully connected your Squarespace to your TaxJar account!
*We'll immediately begin importing your Squarespace data - please note, the amount of data we import depends on if you have a trial account or an active subscription.
Can I connect Squarespace to TaxJar if I'm using the software(s) on a trial basis?
Yes! Whether you're trying out Squarespace, TaxJar or both, you can set up this integration during your trial.
- Please note, Squarespace has their own plans and you would need to contact their Support/Sales team directly for further information regarding their services.
How do I categorize my Squarespace products?
TaxJar supports classifying these products for sellers using Squarespace and we provide step by step instructions on categorizing your products here.
- If you do not see the option to categorize your products, you may have a combination of Linked Accounts we do not yet support.
- If you're using Squarespace for calculations, please review this information here.
How to remove Squarespace from your TaxJar account
You can remove Squarespace from your TaxJar account by following these two steps:
- In your TaxJar account, please click Unlink next to Squarespace in your Linked Accounts.
- Then, to ensure you've disabled the extension within Squarespace, log into your Squarespace account > Home Menu > Settings > Extensions. Select TaxJar and click Disconnect.