Getting more than 60 days of data in your account
How much data will I see in my Reports?
The amount of data you'll see in your TaxJar Reports will be based on the range of transaction data we import for you.
- When you create a free TaxJar trial account, we'll import your last 60 days of transactions.
- If you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription, we'll automatically import your transaction data back to January 1, 2022* at no extra cost.
- You can skip the remainder of your trial before the 30 days are up, and immediately begin your TaxJar subscription by clicking the "Confirm Upgrade" button at the bottom of the Plan & Billing page.
- Note: Clicking the "Confirm Upgrade" button means that your trial will end immediately and you will be instantly be billed for your first subscription payment.
Can TaxJar import data from a previous year?
Yes! If you need more historical data, such as transactions from 2021 or earlier**, we can also import your transactions from previous years for a one-time fee for each year imported.
- To request an import of your transactions from a previous year, please go to your Transactions Page and click Actions.
- Then, select "Request for Prior Year(s) Data" in the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, you'll be able to purchase an import of data from a previous year and you'll see pricing based on your transaction volume.
- NOTE: If you are in a free trial, you'll need to end your trial and upgrade to an active subscription first:
What is the price for importing previous data?
- Please contact support for pricing!
*As of April 1, 2022
** Note: On April 13, 2018, Amazon began archiving order data prior to 1/1/16. TaxJar is working on a method to import data from Amazon prior to 1/1/16, but we will not be able to import Amazon orders between the date ranges of 1/1/12 through 12/31/15 if Amazon has archived your data for this period.