Getting more than 60 days of data in your account
How much data will I see in my Reports?
The amount of data you'll see in your TaxJar Reports will be based on the range of transaction data we import for you.
- When you create a free TaxJar trial account, we'll import your last 60 days of transactions.
- If you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription, we'll automatically import your transaction data back to January 1, 2018* at no extra cost.
- You can skip the remainder of your trial before the 30 days are up, and immediately begin your TaxJar subscription by clicking the "Update billing now and download all of 2018" button on the Plan & Billing page.
Can TaxJar import data from a previous year?
Yes! If you need more historical data, such as transactions from 2017 or earlier**, we can also import your transactions from previous years for a one time fee for each year imported.
- To request an import of your transactions from a previous year, you can click the "Request Prior Year(s) Data" link at the Bottom Right of your Transactions Page.
What is the price for importing previous data?
- Basic1K/Up to 1,000 transactions a month = $25 per requested previous year
- Basic 5K/Up to 5,000 transactions a month = $50 per requested previous year
- Basic 10K/Up to 10,000 transactions a month = $100 per requested previous year
- Above Basic 10K/Over 10,000 transactions a month > Contact support for pricing
*As of April 1, 2018
** As of April 13, 2018, Amazon will start archiving order data prior to 1/1/16. TaxJar is working on a method to import data from Amazon prior to 1/1/16, but for the moment we will not be able to import Amazon orders between the date ranges of 1/1/12 through 12/31/15.