I need to update my credit card

Your TaxJar monthly or annual subscription is billed to the card you have on file in your account.

If you need to update this card, please click Account at the top right and select Plan & Billing.

  • Then, click Change Card to the right:

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.