Washington: How to grant access to TaxJar in your Washington MyDOR account
To begin your AutoFile enrollment, you will first need to grant TaxJar access to your state excise account. This action may only be performed by an Administrator.
Here's how to do this:
- Log into your Washington SecureAccess account. This will open your Washington Department of Revenue profile.
- From your Manage Your Profile page, scroll down to the Additional Contact Information for Security section.
- Under Additional Email Address, add firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should receive a multi-factor authentication (MFA) prompt to send a security code to your email or phone number. Follow the on-screen instructions to receive your security code.
- Once you have received the MFA text or email, enter the security code in the on-screen prompt and click submit.
- If your code was input successfully, you will see UPDATE COMPLETE!
- Securely log out.
- Once access has been granted, please return to TaxJar and open your Washington AutoFile Enrollment form, complete the fields, and submit your form. Our team will review your account information and send you an email update.
If you need additional assistance granting access, please reach out to the Washington Department of Revenue at 360-705-6705.