New Mexico: How to grant TaxJar 3rd party access in your Taxpayer Access Point account
As part of the AutoFile enrollment process for New Mexico, you'll need to grant TaxJar access in your New Mexico Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) online account.
- The state requires this step to allow TaxJar to file your returns.
- You must have the access type "Administrator" in your New Mexico TAP online account in order to approve access for TaxJar.
To grant access, please follow the steps below:
3. Click on the "More Profile Options..." tab:
4. In the Access square, click the Manage Third Party Access
5. Click the Add link.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions.
7. Grant Access using TaxJar's logon: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Click Add/Edit Account Access and select View, File & Pay
9. Select Gross Receipts Tax from the available account types
- Once access has been granted, please return to your New Mexico AutoFile Enrollment form, complete the fields, and save your form. Our team will review your account information and send you an update by email.
- If you need additional assistance granting access, please reach out to the New Mexico Department of Taxation and Revenue at 505-827-0832.