What do I need to enroll in AutoFile for District of Columbia
To enroll in AutoFile for District of Columbia, you'll need the details listed below:
Washington DC AutoFile Enrollment FAQ
What's my Registered Business Name?
- This is the business name you provided to the district when you registered for your tax license.
- It should be listed on your sales tax registration paperwork.
What's my Sales Tax Account ID?
- This is the 12-digit account ID that you received from the district when you registered for your sales tax license. This can also be seen in your DC MyTax account.
What's my Payment Schedule?
- This is the filing frequency assigned to you by the District of Columbia's Office of Tax and Revenue.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can contact the district's DOR and them to confirm this detail for you. (We list contact details for the district, here.)
What's my First Filing Period?
- Pending successful verification, the period listed here is the estimated first filing period TaxJar will file.
- The First Filing period is based on the date the enrollment form is saved form and the payment schedule.