QuickBooks Integration FAQ
In this article, we answer frequently asked questions regarding TaxJar's integration with QuickBooks:
What versions of QuickBooks are supported?
TaxJar's current integration supports all versions of QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks for Desktop is not supported at this time.
- You can import sales from platforms outside of our direct integrations using a CSV file formatted according to the guidelines we list here.
Why don't I see shipping or ship_to information in my QuickBooks invoices?
QuickBooks requires you to enable "Shipping" in your configuration. We provide these steps and more set-up information in this article here, but here's a quick summary:
- In your QuickBooks Online account, please click the gear icon at the top right and select "Accounts & Settings."
- Click Sales and click the Edit icon at the far right.
- You must check the checkbox for "Shipping" and be sure to click Save.
What status is required for an invoice to sync to TaxJar?
The invoice must be fully paid in order to sync transactions from QuickBooks Online to TaxJar.
- Unpaid invoices, partially paid invoices and credit memos are not yet supported.