How can I delete tax rates from Square?"
If you have tax rates saved in your Square account that you would like removed, Square has some details on deleting a tax rate from their end that you may find helpful:
- Click the menu button on the top left of your squareup.com dashboard to open the sidebar navigation.
- Click "Items" in the left sidebar navigation.
- Click "Taxes" along the top of the new screen that appeared.
- Under the list of taxes, click on the tax rate you want to delete.
- A sidebar appears from the righthand side where you can edit or delete that tax.
- There is a trash can icon at the bottom of that sidebar that appears on the right. When clicked, the tax will be deleted.
If you are still seeing the deleted tax rate applied to orders after performing these steps, please reach out to us at email@example.com with the following details:
- The email address associated with your TaxJar account log-in
- The tax rates you'd like to remove
- Screenshots are not required but can be helpful