Support update for February 24-26, 2020
We just wanted to give you a heads up that from February 24-26 2020, team TaxJar is getting together to plot how to make your experience with us even better!
During this week, our response time may be slower than what you’re used to, but don’t worry! We’re watching and responding as quickly as we can.
To help us get back to you quickly when you send an email, it would be helpful if you could:
- Be as specific as possible in your request.
- If you have screenshots, perfect! That will help us quickly analyze what you’re experiencing.
- Include your TaxJar account email address. (If you’re logged into your account, you can see that detail here).
Reminder: You can always get general information (and maybe an answer to your question!) from the following:
- TaxJar's Knowledge Base
- The Sales Tax Blog
- Map of Sales Tax By State
- Platform Guides
- Sales Tax 101
- SmartCalcs API Documentation
If you find the details you need at one of the resources above after you send an email, please feel free to reply to your email to let us know you no longer need assistance with that question!
Thanks for your patience, we appreciate it!
The TaxJar Support Team