Massachusetts: How to Grant TaxJar 3rd Party Access to Your MassTaxConnect Account
Granting TaxJar 3rd Party File and Pay Access in Massachusetts:
After you initially submit your Massachusetts AutoFile enrollment form, our team will request 3rd party access to your account. In order to proceed with your enrollment, we will need this access to be granted.
Here's how to do this:
- When logged in to your MassTaxConnect account, click on the Manage My Profile link in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the More... tab, and then click "View Access Requests From Third Parties" in the Third Party Access panel.
- Select the Approve hyperlink for TPS UNLIMITED INC.
- Select your Sales Tax account as the account you wish to grant TPS UNLIMITED INC. third party access.
- You will need to select the check box in the Give Rights column.
- Select "File and Pay" in the Granted Rights column.
- The next screen shows you a summary of your request. Please review for accuracy and click "Submit" to get to the confirmation screen.
If you’ve successfully approved our access, you will see a Confirmation Page.