Kentucky: What is my User ID and Password?
The Kentucky State User ID and Password:
These are the details used to login to your e-file account at the Kentucky One Stop website.
- The Username and Password you provide for AutoFile should be associated with your Kentucky Sales and Use Tax account number. These details should not be associated with other types of tax accounts with the state of Kentucky.
- Your Kentucky One Stop Username = User ID in the Kentucky AutoFile enrollment form.
- Your Kentucky One Stop Password = Password in the Kentucky AutoFile enrollment form.
- You'll also need to make sure you register for a sales tax license and create a login for the Kentucky One Stop website prior to enrolling in AutoFile.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can check the registration paperwork you received, or contact the state directly to ask them to locate this detail for your account. (We list contact details for each state's DOR here.)