Maryland: What is my State Login and State Passcode?
The Maryland State Login and State Password:
These are the details used to login to your e-file account at the Maryland bFile website.
- The Username and Password you provide for AutoFile should be associated with your Maryland Sales and Use Tax account number. These details should not be associated with other types of tax accounts with the state of Maryland, such as income tax accounts.
- Your bFile Logon ID = State Login in the Maryland AutoFile enrollment form.
- Your bFile Password = State Passcode in the Maryland AutoFile enrollment form.
- You'll also need to make sure you Register for a sales tax license and create a login for the Maryland bFile website prior to enrolling in AutoFile.
- If you're not sure of this detail for your account, you can check the registration paperwork you received, or contact the state directly to ask them to locate this detail for your account. (We list contact details for each state's DOR here.)