Can TaxJar file my returns for me?
Yes, we can automatically file your sales tax returns for you when you enroll in our AutoFile service!
- We show you how to enroll in AutoFile here.
- Please note that our system won't file sales tax returns on your behalf unless you specifically request that we do so by enrolling in our AutoFile service.
Before you enroll in AutoFile, you will need an active sales tax registration for the state where you want to enroll and a US-based bank account. For some states, you will also need to have active state-issued e-filing credentials.
- We show you what you'll need to prepare to enroll in AutoFile for each state here.
- TaxJar subscribers are eligible to enroll in AutoFile as soon as you upgrade to a paid subscription!
- We discuss why enrollment is required and recommend that you enroll as soon as possible.
Once you are successfully enrolled in AutoFile, TaxJar will automatically file a single, consolidated sales tax return for your business per filing period.